This is for you if…
You work in health / medical / clinical research (whichever you like to call it!) in academia, industry or independently
You got into research because you want to put some good into the world, plus you just find it really interesting!
You want to do well at work and always give that bit extra
You’re compassionate, non-judgemental and supportive
How this membership will help…
You’ll figure out what success looks like for you and how to make that happen
You’ll find your tribe of like-minded researchers who understand what you’re talking about (because let’s face it – as much as your partner tries, they don’t really get what you actually do!)
You’ll learn new research methods and brush up on ones you need a re-fresh on
You’ll feel more confident and able to show up as the kick ass researcher you are
You’ll have access to our expertise in coaching, statistics, writing and other research skills for an amazingly low priceI want in!
Hi, I'm Danielle!
I’ve been a medical statistician and writer since 2007, first in academia and now as an independent consultant. I also had a stint as a project manager in industry, plus I’m a business owning mum of 3 kids aged 6 and under, so I know how to spin those plates with style!
I’m all about keeping things simple, and smashing your career whilst also having a life. I work in health research because I really want to make a difference, and one of my favourite things is to help other researchers to make that difference too.
So, in the Clubhouse, I’ll mainly be providing down-to-Earth stats and medical writing advice and training, with a big dollop of encouragement!
Hello, I’m Isabelle!
I’ve been working in clinical research and project leadership for 2 decades – nearly half my life! I worked for corporate contract research organisations for a long time, specialising in clinical endpoints for neuroscience projects, but had a bit of a mid-life epiphany in 2018, after my 3rd (surprise!) child, when I realised that I had completely lost the work/life balance I so desperately craved. I was burnt out and had lost the passion that had driven me for so long.
So I took a massive, very uncharacteristic risk and left my safe and secure job for new adventures. That risk paid off hugely and I’ve been successfully consulting since then, partnering with amazing people like Danielle. I am so passionate about helping people discover their potential without sacrificing the things that are really important to them.
I did it myself, and now I really want the same for you! With two psychology degrees and as a member of the International Coaching Federation, when it comes to mindset, goal setting and connecting with what really brings you joy, I’ve got your back!
So, what’s inside the Clubhouse?
A bundle of good stuff that you can dip in and out of depending on what you need:
- Fortnightly group coaching sessions to help you overcome and mindset challenges that are keeping you stuck
- Fortnightly Q&A so you’re never left wondering something alone - consider it a micro consulting session!
- Monthly video training with Isabelle and Danielle where we deep dive into topics that you want to hear more about
- Amazing guest training sessions to cover other sticking points that you have
- Twice-weekly co-working sessions to hold space in your diary for working towards your goals
- Access to a fab members-only community forum of like-minded researchers to cheer you on
- Networking opportunities (but not the kind that would make you cringe!)
- Access to statistical and methodological expertise via the Q&As and forum
- Quarterly goal setting sessions (with a difference) when we help you discover not only what you want to achieve but who you want to be, and how you want to feel
All of this is in one place to access whenever you’re ready.
The Health Researcher Clubhouse is pay as you go so you can leave at any time. You don’t even have to tell us, just slip out the back door if you like!
Plus the price you pay when you join is fixed at price for as long as you stay. So if the price ever goes up for new members then you’ll stick at your joining price.Grab your Clubhouse spot right here
I want in! But, I might wait a bit...
The Clubhouse is going to be £45 a month BUT if you join now you get some super dooper benefits for being an early bird…
- Membership for £35 a month and it’ll stay at that price for as long as you stay
- As a founder member, you’ll get to shape how the Clubhouse looks so you can make sure that it works for you
We are SO excited about the content we have planned for you. Here's the schedule we're providing in the first couple of months, absolutely jam-packed with expertise and value:
Training with Danielle, Isabelle and guest experts:
- How to write an awesome paper
- Figure our your values and use them to guide your decisions
- Handling feedback
- Patient and Public Involvement/Engagement
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures
- The need-to-know stats to describe your population
AND catch up on our recent webinars on Linear Regression and Imposter Syndrome.
We KNOW that we are providing unsurpassed value for money - remember, it's just £35 a month for founder members.
What if I can't make a session?
Training and coaching sessions are recorded so you can watch them back if you can’t catch them live. Plus there’s no need to join in with EVERYTHING. In fact, we suggest you probably don’t try! Choose the things that will work best for you and we’re sure you’ll be a happy Clubber in no time!
How do I access everything?
You’ll get an email with all of the access details so that you know how to find your way around. Everything will be hosted within this website, including the community forum to keep it off the usual social media channels to avoid distractions! There's also an app that you can use to access the Clubhouse.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel anytime.
As it’s a monthly membership, when you cancel you’ll continue to have access to the membership until the end of the month when you last paid. You can cancel yourself through the Health Researcher Clubhouse website or we can support you with that if you send us a message.