Health Researcher Clubhouse
Support and expertise in your pocket
to help you become a more confident researcher
“One of the reasons I joined was that I was feeling really stuck and burnt out - it has really helped me to re-focus and it has had a positive impact on both my work and my mental health.”
Does this sound like you?
You work in health research because you’re passionate about making a change in the world, plus you find anything health related fascinating.
(Psst... we call it health research as it’s a wider term but if you think of yourself as doing clinical or medical research then it’s still a ‘Yes!’ to this question)
But sometimes it doesn't go so great...
You feel like you’ve got so much to do that you end up doing nothing or constantly firefighting
You feel like you don't know enough to be in research (hello imposter syndrome!)
You’ve somehow lost your motivation and are feeling stuck and close to burnout
You feel isolated and worry that you’ll be judged for asking for help
We can help!
We support you to become more confident, motivated and productive with our bite-sized learning options, on-hand experts, tools for productivity and mindset, and a tribe of like-minded researchers.
The idea is to help you figure out where you want to go and what you need to do to get there. We’ll then provide tools to help you fill the gaps, whilst cheering you on.I want in!
“It has been really useful to think about my own mindset, whilst also having tips for time management, planning, and focusing.”
Hi, I'm Danielle!
I’m a medical statistician and academic writer. I’ve been in research for nearly 15 years, first in academia and now as a consultant. I also had a stint as a project manager in industry, plus I’ve got 3 young kids, so I know how to spin those plates!
I’m all about keeping things simple, and smashing your career whilst also having a life. I work in health research because I really want to make a difference, and one of my favourite things is to help other researchers to make that difference too!
Hello, I’m Isabelle!
I’ve worked in clinical research and project leadership for 20 years, specialising in psychological assessment. I realised in 2018 that I’d completely lost the work/life balance I desperately craved. So I took a very uncharacteristic risk and left my job to become a research consultant.
I’m also a trained coach which brings together my love of all things psychology, and helping people to get the best out of themselves alongside living a contented life. I believe passionately that the world benefits when we step into our purpose, let go of fear and limiting beliefs, and feel empowered to make our maximum impact!
“Danielle and Isabelle are freaking awesome!”
So, what’s inside the Health Researcher Clubhouse?
A bundle of good stuff that you can dip in and out of:
- 1:1 sessions with Isabelle and Danielle at a time that suits you - perfect for things like stats help, mindset, goal setting, project planning, writing support etc
- Regular video training with Isabelle, Danielle and guests where we deep dive into topics that you want to hear more about
- Twice-weekly co-working sessions to keep you on track with your work
- Access to a fab members-only community forum of like-minded researchers to share things with
- Access to our expertise in coaching, statistics, writing and other research skills for an amazingly low price
- And more!
All of this is in one place to access whenever you’re ready.Grab your Clubhouse spot right here
“The training sessions and group coaching have been really helpful. Really like the virtual co-working as well!”
How it works
- Membership is £35 a month
- You’ll stick at that price for as long as you stay (even if the price goes up
- You can leave at any time. You don’t even have to tell us, just slip out the back door if you like!
Some of the training sessions that are already available:
- How to write an awesome paper
- Understanding and interpreting linear regression results
- Imposter syndrome: How to understand and embrace your inner critic
- Giving and receiving purposeful feedback
- Figure out what your values are and how to use them
- Introduction to public involvement in research
Join now and get immediate access!
What if I can't make a session?
We suggest you don’t try to do everything! We’ve set the Health Researcher Clubhouse up so that you only have to join 1 or 2 things a month to get your money’s worth.
Training sessions are pre-recorded so you can watch them at a time that suits you (on an iPad whilst washing up seems to work well!)
How do I access everything?
You’ll get an email with all of the access details so that you know how to find your way around.
Training is hosted on this website and the app that goes with it.
We use Zoom for the live sessions.
The community is on Facebook.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel anytime.
As it’s a monthly membership, when you cancel you’ll continue to have access to the membership until the end of the month when you last paid.
You can cancel yourself through the website or we can support you with that if you send us a message.
“I feel relaxed and things are getting done finally!”